Sunday 6 May 2012

Until the morning farewell

For me this has been an eventful week, taking pictures and documenting what I perceive as art.

The weekend also has finished on a high, one that encapsulates a new adventure to be found. I must admit I have found photographing Wales, to be very rewarding, so rewarding that my skillset has developed in photography, has taken a corner and found itself right where I am now.

When you look at my shots, over the years, I have just snapped at the obvious capture, thinking that will make a great keepsake, but since that day in November 2011 and those days on Newborough beach, watching the sunset.

I can see how more appreciative, I have become of my surroundings, and my own space and the environment.

I have grown and matured and found peace in my photography, though I do feel I need to improve more and I need to venture further a field in order to progress.

Over the next month we will see what happens, for now just enjoy the sunset because tomorrow is another day, so until the morning, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment