Tuesday 6 March 2012

rothwell172's photostream

Starlings at duskPuffin Island#64/365 Safe HavenPool of PenrhynLeft Wall LowRock Atrocity
Silk Cut#63/365 Mark Katz ClimbingThe Tide Is High#62/365 Tangerine DreamPropulsionFlying a Kite
Propulsion IILaunchFly#61/365 Friends#60/365 The BirdsBabbling Brook
59/365 Bwlch PerisWindLet me in!#58/365 HolidayThe WatcherFort Perch Rock

Check out my latest shots, i've been using some Kodak Colour 200 film of late, mainly shooting the beautiful welsh coastline.

I then opted for my digital camera set-up for the sports photography; some boulderers in Parisella's cave, on the Great Orme. these guys were climbing Font 7c - 8a+, very hard grades.

I went back to the cave and was really delighted to have met a Pete Robins, what a fantastic climber!

He was currently working through Clyde an 8a+ problem, he was crusing through it, really getting himself psyched so much, for this elusive and rewarding tick at the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment